This is a selection based on items from the Aquinas School of Leadership, provided to us by Dr. Peter A. Redpath. More recent announcements are posted here.
Selected upcoming events are posted in this blog's "Conference Calendar" page.
Selected items from recent news are listed below.
If you have information you would like considered for publication in a later update, submit it to Dr. Redpath.
Recently published or currently in press:
- How to Read a Difficult Book: A Beginner's Guide to the Lost Art of Philosophical Reading, by Peter A. Redpath, from Public Philosophy Press
- How to Listen & How to Speak: Standing on the Shoulders of Giants to Renew Commonsense and Uncommonsense Wisdom in the Contemporary World, by Peter A. Redpath, from En Route Books and Media
- The Great Ideas of Religion and Freedom: A Semiotic Reinterpretation of The Great Ideas Movement for the 21st Century, edited by Peter A. Redpath, Imelda Chłodna-Błach, and Artur Mamcarz-Plisiecki, from Brill
- Soulful Organizational Leadershipby Dr. Arthur William McVey, from En Route Books and Media
- Words, Concepts, Reality: Aristotelian Logic for Teenagers, by Dr. Thaddeus Kozinski, from En Route Books and Media
- Marcel Studies, Vol. 5, Issue No. 1, is now available
- The Invisible Threshold: Two Plays by Gabriel Marcel , edited by Brendan Sweetman, Maria Traub, and Geoffrey Karabin; translated by Maria Traub; from St. Augustine's Press
- The Pontifical Institute of Mediaeval Studies announces publication of a revised edition of Etienne Gilson’s >Reason and Revelation in the Middle Ages, edited by James K. Farge
Call for papers:
- Res Philosophical announces a call for papers on Theological Dogma and Philosophical Innovationin Medieval Philosophy. Deadline for Submission: 01 July 1 2021; Prize: $3,000.
More and later Announcements.