Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Masons and the stonewall

It might be surprising if, as posted at Cream City Catholic, the lampposts on the grounds of Milwaukee's St. Francis Seminary bear Masonic symbols. What's less surprising is,
"Given the complete silence Cream City Catholic has received from Archbishop Listecki concerning the letters, emails, messenger pigeons, smoke signals, we have sent him, I sincerely doubt that this post will get any attention from the Archdiocese of Milwaukee."
Among the reasons I say less surprising is my experience submitting a question through the Reorganization: Contact Us form on the Archdiocese of Milwaukee website. The automated response I received from "Reorg acct " (Thu 1/6/2011 8:23 AM) said,
"Thank you for contacting the Archdiocese of Milwaukee. Due to the high volume of e-mails being received, it may take a few days for you to receive a response to your inquiry."
I cannot say I've subsequently seen a substantive response.

I'm left with the impression that questions and questioners might have to fit an unstated template to get an answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment