- WCC Weighs in on Private School Busing
- Director’s Corner: John Huebscher, Executive Director, on “prudential judgment”
- Legislative Session Ends in April
- Poor Given Greater Access to State Public Defenders
- WCC Comments on Livestock Siting Rule
On March 9, the WCC urged the Department of Agriculture, Trade, and Consumer Protection (DATCP) to amend its administrative rule governing Livestock Facility Siting to allow for greater input by local government. The rule, ATCP 51, governs the establishment or expansion of large livestock operations, also known as “concentrated animal feeding operations” (CAFOs). ...Sort of an agricultural counterpart to merged parishes.