Since this blog is hosted elsewhere, I will have to decide whether to switch to other blogging software, move the blog to Blogspot, or discontinue it.
Switching to, say, WordPress involves a conversion that might be supported by my hosting service, but will take some time.
Moving to Blogspot is unappealling for a couple reasons. Cross-reference links will go dead unless changed. There is no support for pdf documents.
There's always the option to end the blogging experiment, though there are a few other things on the website that would lead me to keep the rest of the site up. I don't know how accessible the blog archive would be.